This year we are celebrating Mother's day by sharing recipes from the families of the OLG team. Food is a love language and a home cooked meal made by your caregiver or loved one means so much.
This recipe was kindly shared by OLG Team member Natalia's mum.
Sałatka Jarzynowa (Vegetable Salad) (Serves 4)
1 Small cooked celeriac or half of big one
1 tin of peas
1 tin of corn
1 jar of mayonnaise ( about 300 g )
Feeds around 4
1. Boil the potatoes, carrots, parsnip and celeriac with skin on in one big pot until very soft.
2. Hard boil all the eggs while the vegetables cook.
3. Finely dice the gherkins and put in a big bowl with the peas and corn.
4. When the veg and eggs are done cooking, peel off the skin, dice them all finely and add to the big bowl.
5. Once everything is diced and in bowl, add jar of mayonnaise and stir well.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with sourdough bread or eat on its own!